List Of Departments
- Community Medicine & Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine &Toxicology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obs & Gynae
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- AYUSH Department
Department of Anaesthesia came in to existence in January 2020. The department has started its modest beginning with PAC clinic and OT services in February 2020. Currently there is one PAC clinic and one Operation Theater (OT) for all surgical procedures.
Despite of the limitation of initial set up and man power, the department is progressing at a steady pace and is dedicated to provide high quality Anaesthesia services. Department is actively involved in research and academic activities and determined to establish high standards in patient care, education and research.
1 PAC clinic
Patients scheduled for surgical/investigative procedures are screened in the PAC Clinic which is located on the first floor of Ayush Block from 9am to 5pm five days a week i.e., Monday to Friday.
2 OT currently running on first floor of Ayush Block
At present, the Department provides protocolled anaesthesia and ICU services to General Surgery, Obstetric and Gynaecology, ENT and Orthopaedics.
- To start smooth functioning of OT services in coordination with surgical specialty.
- To start MD Anaesthesiology course.
- To start Emergency OT/ICU/Trauma care services.
- To establish various super specialty division of Anaesthesiology, PDCC and DM courses.
- To establish skill lab for teaching & training of paramedical and medical personnel.
- To start outreach programme of teaching and training.
- Establishment of various division of Anaesthesiology
- Division of Critical Care
- Division of Pediatric Anaesthesia
- Division of Neuroanaesthesia
- Division of Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Division of Pain and palliative care
- Division of Trauma Anaesthesia
- Division of Transplant anaesthesia
- To start PDCC and DM courses in various division of Anaesthesiology.
- To start skill based learning i.e. establishment of simulation lab.
- Training and teaching of-
- Basic life support skills to medical and non medical personal (customized)
- Public awareness programme
- Out reach programme